OK, I haven't been to every hotel in the world (yet), but I've been to quite a few and the Mandarin is the one to which I dream of returning. Aside from the terrific location, the gorgeous public spaces and rooms and the fantastic restaurants, what keeps me coming back here is the service. Quite simply, the Mandarin has the finest service of any hotel in my experience (and there is some stiff competition among the five-star hotels in Asia).
I've come to the Mandarin on business, and with the family for holidays, and the experience has never been less than memorable. Worth every penny of what you pay for the room. Don't miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental