I spent four nights at this outstanding property while on business in Hong Kong and Guangzhou 10 days ago. From the moment I arrived in a torrential rainstorm, through my departure for Beijing, from room service to concierge the staff anticipated my every need. I've stayed at the leading hotels in Central and Kowloon side, but nothing matches the warmth and dignity of this property. My 17th floor room was a gorgeous combination of wood paneling, and intelligently-engineered amenities like a bathroom fit for a king. As always, the food was outstanding, especially the porridge like no other at breakfast. Further, given its location in Central opposite the Hong Kong Club (where I had reciprocal club privileges), and proximate to the Foreign Correspondents' Club for entertaining colleagues and clients, I enjoyed prestigious base of operations, an important cultural asset for anyone doing business in Hong Kong's culture. I now have a home in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental