Belated review of one of the best hotel experiences in Asia - just wanted to join the 'excellent' queue on TA; memorable moments were the fact that we left our luggage in reception, were escorted to our room by lift, and the luggage was there before we were.
Also, within hours, random members of staff would politely greet us BY NAME when entering lift, bar, restaurant etc. with no recollection of previous meeting - bizarre !!
Also, the Australian Wagyu beef with black pepper sauce in the Man Wah lives on in the memory banks.
Finally, thanks to Mr Carluccio for being so gracious in our chat at the M Bar - hope the book sales went to plan !!
Paul & Judy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for over 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental