US$202
US$314
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$155
US$141
Trip.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$202
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$167
US$268
US$230
3,227 results
All reviewsclipper loungecafe causettecaptains barman wahhermes toiletriesoriental suitecake shopbest hotels in the worldroom serviceharbour roomfour seasonsturn down servicetop floorfavorite hoteljet lagconcierge serviceluxury hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The Mandarin is a Hong Kong landmark and for good reason. I stayed overnight twice, one week apart, with a king sized bed on a high floor both times. The room was spacious and comfortable, with ample outlets and workspace, a small sitting area, a beautiful bathroom and luxury amenities. The shower and WC were excellent. I did not have much of a view, but I wasn't looking for one. The hotel itself is close to most areas that one would want to visit, including the main shopping area and Lan Kwai Fong. There is some shopping at the hotel and a fairly small gift shop. I had the buffet breakfast at the hotel twice, and it was out of this world -- dim sum specialties, fresh smoothies, fresh fruit, and what I would term European or North American breakfast items as well. Finally, the hotel staff were helpful and responsive, and were able to provide directions and tips for local points of interest and transportation.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank exiledsuburban
MOHKG, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear exiledsuburban,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your wonderful stay at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed every moment of it and thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast buffet selections as well as our attentive services during your entire stay.

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay when you next visit our beautiful city.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel was nothing short of amazing. From the time I started my reservation process to check out, service was impeccable and infallibly courteous. Every email I sent prior to my arrival was answered promptly; every obstacle I encountered was handled by the hotel staff with complete ease. We arrived late due to flight cancellation - emailed the staff and they replied immediately. Luggage was lost by airline - Mandarin Oriental took the information and ran with it.. our luggage miraculously arrived in our room the next morning. We did NOTHING to help in this process! The room was spacious, clean, and bedding was so comfortable. The bathroom was also impressive with a unique set up, and the water pressure was wonderfully strong. I cannot find fault with any of the service at this hotel. The restaurant staff was attentive at the breakfast buffet, housekeeping responded within 5 minutes to all requests we had, and the front desk personnel was knowledgeable and professional. The hotel location is also great - directly across from Central MTR. Although this hotel is old, it is well kept up, and the interior decor does not show signs of wear and tear or aging. Excellent property with an even better staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jennni4

Dear jennni4,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent family travels and for taking the time to share your positive review here. I was pleased to read that we were able to assist you to locate your lost luggage swiftly and that you were impressed with our Asian hospitality. I shall be sure to relay your kind words to our team for their appreciation.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I cannot thank the wonderful management and staff at the hotel for how we were treated on the first leg of our honeymoon.

We stayed here four nights.

From the pick up at the airport through to us leaving four nights later, the whole experience was nothing short of fantastic!

We were met literally as we walked off the plane at the airport, and were then taken on a buggy through passport control, bag collection (we never touched our bags - all done for us!) and then straight to the limousine to take us to the hotel.

Upon arrival, we were welcomed by a very charming man, who escorted us into the hotel. Staff were waiting to take us straight to our room.

It was clear it wasn't the room we had booked. We had been upgraded to a suite with a harbour view, which was excellent.

And then in the lounge area, a complimentary bottle of champagne with a "Happy Honeymoon" cake.

The staff at the hotel were quite simply fantastic. Everywhere we went around the hotel, the staff treated us with the utmost of courtesy and mostly remembered our names. A little touch I know, but a big impact!

From the restaurant staff to the staff in the buffet breakfast, to the bar staff, everyone was perfect.

We cannot thank the hotel management and staff enough for giving us such fond memories of our honeymoon and of the hotel and the people of Hong Kong.

If you are travelling to HK, pick the Oriental as your choice of accommodation, you won't regret it!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJABMORRIS

Dear PJABMORRIS,

Allow me to present my congratulations on your recent wedding celebrations and for choosing to stay at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong as part of your honeymoon!

Thank you for your time to share your positive review with us here. I was very pleased to read that you both had an enjoyable time and that our colleagues made you feel warm and welcome. I have also relayed your kind words to our teams, especially our reception and restaurant colleagues, and that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay.

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you back again during your anniversary celebrations in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The Mandarin Oriental group has to be one of my favourite and this hotel would rank in my top 5. It is a home from home when we travel to HK every year - the staff are welcoming and beyond helpful, the suites are to die for and the view from the bar can give you much cause for reflection. Fantastic food too if you are wary of the local cuisine. Also a nod to the amazing spa - it really is a little slice of heaven. Lovely location with breathtaking views and just a short walk to the high end shopping.

Room Tip: The harbour view corner suites are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mrssimpson2017

Dear mrssimpson2017,

Thank you for staying at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your wonderful experience here and for ranking us so highly. I was truly pleased to learn that you were impressed with our award winning services, restaurants and spa, and the fact that the hotel location suited you so well.

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was our third or fourth stay with Mandarin Oriental and they never stop living up to their reputation.

Greeted at the lobby by Agathe, our check in was more of a friendly welcome than the usual paperwork. Hot tea and warm moist towels are a delightful way to greet someone at a hotel.

The porters, concierge, waiters and entire staff called us my name every time we seemed to meet one of them. All requests (and I presume this is true for all reasonable requests) were greeted with a smile and prompt attention. Amazing.

The food and service at the Clipper Lounge was amazing. My wife almost never a chooses a buffet, but the Clipper was so wonderful and plentiful that we went back to visit a few times for both breakfast and dinner.

Simply, five stars, yes. But a well deserved and earned reputation for five stars, and that is truly a compliment.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H,

Thank you very much for your unfailing support and for your time to share your experiences about your recent stay with your family here. I was pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed it, recognized all the little details we had prepared for you, and most importantly, you were impressed with our personal services. Your kind words are highly appreciated and I shall definitely relay them to our team members and particularly to Agathe.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing stay soon.