We stayed in the hotel for Christmas season in HK and we loved all the high tech stuff in the room. Plenty of controls, everything controlled trough the wireless pads, speedy wifi, etc.
Beside that, very nice location in front of HK , where you can see the evening light and sound in HK buildings. Nice restaurants and food. Service very attentive and courteous!
Choose any of the rooms facing HK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors. Contemporary and chic, The Peninsula Hong Kong is considered a legend of the East defining luxury hospitality. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and elements of personalisation, the rooms accent simplicity and elegance with an aesthetic that melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, eight award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade. A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula