The Peninsula Hong Kong
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$203
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$184
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$281
US$240
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$79
Hotel Direct
1,816 results
All reviewsrolls roycespring moonnail dryergrand damefelix baroscar de la rentahigh techiconic hotelgrand deluxe harbour viewthrough immigrationbest hotels in the worldshopping arcadelobby restaurantpure luxuryup to dateroom serviceluxury hotel
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is the most amazing hotel i've ever stayed in in my life. From the service to the food to the rooms - i absolutely loved it. You have to go to Felix the restaurant in the peninsula, the view is BEAUTIFUL and the vibe is just amazing. The food for breakfast is exquisite. I loved that the hotel had shopping in it as I could go there on a raint day if I didn't want to leave the hotel. Also the rooms had an outstanding view. The experience was just spectacular.

Room Tip: A room facing the water, such a great view to wake up to.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kkashmiri
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Faultless. Luxury service and worth the price tag. Amazingly good swimming pool. You might expect a good view of Hong Kong Harbour from the top floor bar. Alas this world famous sight is obscured by a Venetian Blind that does not retract. The bar itself looks like the set from a 1970's episode of Star Trek. Pity.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbour facing view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for the anniversary with my family.
In the room, the facility is perfect. The printer is set in the room and
I could work. I was wondering whether we should stay as
some people wrote the complain about this hotel in this site.
However, the staff's service is good. This hotel has long histry.
We could spend the wonderful time in the clasical mood.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank hm1101
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed here in January 2014 and the entire stay was outstanding. The staff were simply amazing, even the little things like stopping and allowing you to pass them when you walk down the hallway, and always greeting every guest go a long way in leaving a lasting impression of professionalism and courtesy. The rooms were world class, have you ever stayed in a hotel where the rooms are controlled entirely from a touch screen device? Have you been in a bathtub with a TV? It just got better and better. The rooms even had a cupboard to place your shoes, where the concierge would remove them from the outside of the room, buff them and return them almost immediately. Truly an excellent service as I was staying there for a wedding. The pool and spa areas were luxurious.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Nick T
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Very good location and hotel facilities, spacious room, touch screen control of lights, electric appliance in the room, very beautiful view from the swimming pool.....

However, I am disappointed at the hotel service which claims to be the strength of the hotel:

1) Check-in: When I checked in around 13:30, I was told the room was not ready until around 14:30 to 15:00. Well, I can understand the big season during the Chinese New Year so I took the lunch in the lobby. I asked twice after 14:30, the receptionists were nice but I had to wait until sometime after 15:00. The second time the receptionist told me to get a seat or have a drink in the lobby and I would be informed when the room was ready. I told her I was taking lunch in the lobby. The truth is the lobby was full of people waiting, either queue for the famous afternoon tea or standing for the room to be ready - it is like a train station my wife said. I did not know how can I get seated if I would not take the lunch in the lobby right after I get in the hotel. I waited until 15:20 when I saw the large group of people disappeared - I assume the rooms were ready - and asked the receptionist the 3rd time. Now the room was ready. I don't need the lip service of the receptionist: first, no seats were available in such period of time - I don't think she will help me to find one; second, nobody informed me about the room availability until I asked again. Why overpromise?

2) Lunch experience in the lobby: the waiters were busy, or rushed to do lots of things. I ordered the set lunch with 3 courses. When the main course came, the waiter just took away my salad (I haven't finished yet) without asking me whether I finished.

3) Now came the most disappointed one: I left my passport and keys in the safe when I checked out at around 12:20. I deposited my luggage with the hotel and took the afternoon tea starting 15:00. I left the hotel for airport at 17:00. I did not realize my passport was not with me until I started check-in in the airport. I called the hotel and was immediately confirmed they had my passport and keys kept in the room service (or another division?). I asked for the delivery of the passport and keys to the airport which the hotel did in 40 minutes.

I really appreciate the quick delivery service which made me catch the flight. I just don't understand why the hotel didn't find ways to catch me before I called them: I provided the telephone number when I check-in, I deposited my luggage with the hotel until 17:00....The hotel did NOTHING until I called.....It is the passport I left in the hotel, not the clothes, or small things which I may not use for a while!!!!!! It is the 1st time I left the passport in the hotel so I don't know what the other hotels do on this occasion. But being a hotel famous for or proud of the service to the client, I can only say it is definitely NOT up to my standard.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank Jim Z
peninsula_phk, Resident Manager at The Peninsula Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to apologise for the delay you experienced upon check-in due to the high occupancy and your unpleasant experience at The Lobby during lunch. Please rest assured that the appropriate actions have been taken to rectify the issues you highlighted.

We are deeply sorry about the passport and keys left behind in your room, and would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. A careful review will be made. However, we were happy to learn that our staff managed to arrange the delivery before catching your flight.

We very much regret that your last visit was tarnished and would like to thank you once again for sharing your disappointment with us as it is only through such valuable comments that we are able to improve our standard of service.

Thank you once again for choosing The Peninsula, and do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to restore your confidence in The Peninsula.

Best wishes