We recently stayed at the Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong. Arriving at the airport I had pre-arranged to be picked up by one of the hotels 14 Peninsula green stretch Rolls Royces.. We were met at the Rolls upon arrival and were wisked to our suites. The rooms recently were renovated and are a techno marvel. The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The pool was amazing with great views of Victoria Harbor. I had a problem with one of the stores in the lobby and hotel management came to my rescue. Afternoon tea was great and a must do, staff will make a reservation for you, and the breakfast buffett was not only a great deal but had a huge assortment of foods both western and asian. Will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula