this was my 5th stay at island shangri-la within short term past week so the manager
was nice to me and gave me a lift up to horizon club rooms. Frankly, I don't realized
it was different to the rooms I stayed before unless there was some items that I didn't
use like the Nespresso machine. Sleep perfect, that's my mean priority as I am on business and need a rest during the night. I don't want to re-say it again in detail but the hotel is top-notch by all means and quality is high standard. Amazing buffet dinner at Café Too , I am realistic, this is probably not to top by others. They put Rock Lobsters in dozens if not hundreds there every night I was there. On Horizon Club floor, while having breakfast, I enjoyed a amazing view over the city, it's kind of mixed buffet and a-la-carte which enhanced the level of luxury taste. Bravo again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong