Very impressive hotel, with very high standards. Had a club room on about floor 200 or something - lost count after floor 50. On a serious note, if you have any reservations about heights, this hotel, like most in Hong Kong, is not for you. Came here at the last second as we were stranded in Thailand due to the volcanic ash and it was the only direction to aim for whist chaos broke out! Club floor is very nice, just like all the others in this class, with champagne flowing and lovely snacks etc. The hotel is in a perfect location to explore Hong Kong. This was a very expensive hotel, but then again, so was almost everything in Hong Kong. The hotel sits on a very upmarket shopping mall which seemed to be open all the time, similar to Singapore. I can see why people would return to the hotel, but am still struggling to see what all the fuss is about regards Hong Kong itself!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong