We stayed at the Island Shangri-la in Hong Kong for 3 nights and we loved it. We really couldn't fault anything that we experienced at the hotel. The hotel was beautiful with an amazing mural running the span of the floors which you can see as you go down in the glass life. Having not been to HK before we enlisted the help of the Concierge to help, what a gem of knowledge, he recommended us 2 restaurants both of which were superb and if we make it back to HK will be going to again. As you know it's a life of who you know, and he got us into both on short notice when they were both heavily booked. The small touches make such a difference to you stay - a pot of tea on arrival as is customary with all Shangri-las, a basket of fruit, and after making our dinner reservations with the concierge at reception by the time we got to the room we had confirmation by fax, phone and on the TV - very slick. We used the gym and the pool and the facilities and service in both was fantastic.
There is no doubt that we will be staying there again on the next trip,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong