The staff was so polite I didn't know what to reply. The rooms were great (I love staying in a skyscraper) there is an outdoors pool which was awesome and the spa was very good! I got a smoking room which was great as I can almost never get one anywhere! Convenient location for work and fun (close to the bars). Only bad thing was a lady that offered me "services" in the elevator which kinda surprised me. Was not cheap also which makes perfect for a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong