It's the first time stayed in this hotel. I felt immediately like home.
The staffs were polite and helpful.
The room were specious with classic design. It had free wifi and a printer-fax machine in the room - a very useful feature for a business traveller.
Pillows, towels and linen were excellent.
The in-dining service was excellent with variety menu from asian to western style.
It had a corridor to the Pacific Place Mall and Conrad Hotel, very convenient.
It's a reachable location by MTR too (stop at Admiralty - Tsuen Wan Line; via Pacific Place Mall)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong