This is a very busy, opulent hotel.
It is well run, by charming, efficient staff, who remember your name after just one meeting.
The hotel is well positioned with a smart shopping centre below it, where there are excellent restaurants too. (Especially The Peking which does fabulous Peking duck.)
It is also right by the train which takes tourists up to the Peak and it is only a short taxi ride to/from Central.
The hotel is grand and comfortable with fabulous views harbour-side.
They serve smart tea, accompanied by live music, on the ground floor.
Nothing is too much trouble for the Concierge staff.
Kenneth Tan, the Concierge Service Manager is utterly charming & extra helpful & efficient.
This hotel is a good choice to stay at, amongst the bustle of Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong