I recently stayed at the beautiful Island Shnagri-La. I can't say enough positive things about the service at this hotel. We were picked up by their limo service last Thursday evening and we were quickly brought from our car right up to our room to do check in. Our bags were brought right to our room, check in was a breeze, and the car service that they provide is completely flawless. I had forgotten my eye solution for my contacts and I alerted the man who assisted us with check in and within 5 minutes eye solution was brought to my room on a silver platter!
They helped us book a tour the next morning and we were always greeted by name from every service person in the hotel and on the phone. We had two amazing dinners at the hotel restaurants and again the service was totally flawless.
My only complaint is for the price you pay, the rooms are a bit dated. I travel often throughout Asia and I am much more used to modern rooms. While this is beautiful old world charm, the hotel could use a bit of a face-lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong