Competes well against every other 5 star HK hotel. Others may have perfect locations, but this one is pretty good (and is actually perfect if you are using the MTR, as both main lines intersect at Admiralty, which is just acrodss the street and downhill (but get directions, it's not totally straightforward to find it).
Rooms and public spaces are beautiful. Our HK$2500 room rate included breakfast at the Cafe Too, which was excellent.
Tip: make sure you check out nearby Star Street, an interesting cluster of bars/restaurants, tucked in Wanchai near the hotel. It's about a 10-12 minute walk, or a 3 minute cab ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong