In Hong Kong on a business trip and lucky enough to stay at the Island Shangri-La. The service was without fault and as my title suggests its all the little things that make the experience just perfect. I was staying in a Horizon Club Peak View room and the view, while not of the harbour, is outstanding - see photo. The room was wonderful, the breakfast in the Horizon Club to die for, even the fruit bowl in the room was just excellent. Nothing at all to fault. Location also good, with Admiralty MTR an easy undercover walk away. I'll admit the price would probably be above my budget if I was paying for myself but I don't think I would have been disappointed if I was paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong