We just can't bring ourselves to stay anywhere else other than the Island Shangri-la when visiting Hong Kong.
The service is consistently high, staff is professional and friendly, location is great.
We love going down to the Island Gourmet at the bottom of the Pacific Place shopping mall. It has everything you could think of for a great casual lunch or quick snack.
Rooms are a good size, housekeeping is consistently good and bathrooms are well stocked with quality amenities.
Can't go past this one.
Special mention to Eddy in the Horizon Lounge - very friendly and offered great service and Natalie who greeted us and ensured our stay was going well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong