Readers of my reviews will know that I have stayed in a lot of hotels around the world. I also know that there are millions of hotels that I have not stayed in but I can safely say this is the best hotel I know, at least as far as an executive floor (Horizon Club) stay is concerned. I am not going to go into detail like I usually do but this recent 2 day stay with my wife was exceptional. We could not find one single fault with the hotel - absolutely nothing - everything a discerning guest could ask for was provided and anticipated or if it wasn't, it was responded to instantly.
It is quite expensive by world standards but all Hong Kong is expensive so that is not a criticism. No - I have been racking my brain to find a fault but couldn't. Well done SL - we were very impressed - keep up the good work and try to pass on some of your standards to other hotels in the Group that are perhaps not quite up to your standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Destinology so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong