I stayed two days at Island Shangri-La Hotel on Dec 2013 with my family. The hotel is in the lower part of the mountain, and we stay at the 55 floors which have a really great view of the magnificent commercial building in HK city and the busy harbor. The room is not big but well deco, the hotel provide LOCCITANE soap, lotion, shampoo, and Evian.
The breakfast is great, the breakfast restaurant for the 55 floor hotel guest are at the 56 floors. The restaurant offer buffet plus on-the-spot order for different type of breakfast, included Chinese, western style. You also can enjoy the nice sea view and city view with your breakfast.
The HK garden is just 30m distance from the hotel, this park is like the heart of the city, it surround by all the tall building. You can enjoy a morning walk in this wonderful garden, there some fountain, pool with carp, small fish, tortoise etc.
It take about 5 minute to walk to the Pacific Place shopping centre, and 10 minutes walk to the MRT station. In front of the hotel, the hotel staff provide a good service, it is not difficult to catch a taxi even during the peak hour. This is really convenience and good location.
It is worth to stay in this hotel even it is expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong