Just a one night stay on a short business trip, but found a really excellent hotel. The room was large and equipped with every amenity needed. Service was excellent, and the public areas very well kept. Spent some time around the pool and fitness centre which were both very good - pool is a good size for the location, and the outside Jacuzzi was great, if very hot!
Even had a good range of beers on tap in the bar from a local microbrewery. No quibbles at all. Highly recommended and will stay again when next in Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong