I've stayed at many hotels in HK, this time being my first at the Shangrila. Overall, I would always pick this hotel if it I could get a good rate. It is an expensive hotel.
Other than the price, rooms are big and comfortable (except for the bed in my case, which was too soft).
Staff are always helpful and with a big smile.
Pool, restaurants, exec. lounge, etc... top notch. Free wifi everywhere and quite fast actually.
Location is great; next to Pacific Mall, Hong Kong Park and to the MTR.
As I said, I will definitely go there if I can get a good corporate rate, if not, there are other hotels which are way cheaper, though doesn't reach the service quality of the Shangrila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong