The Shangri-La has excellent, detail oriented staff - from suggesting things to do, giving directions, managing luggage, working an event, anything. They were nice, accommodating, and anticipated my needs. The horizon club at the top is a very nice place to relax. My hotel room was huge, and the view was beautiful. The gym was pretty good. Free wifi throughout. Convenient location to Nathan road, star ferry, and red line. There's a free shuttle to the express train to the airport. Stay here if you can afford it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong