I just spent 5 nights at the Kowloon Shangri-La and it is a fantastic hotel. Service, amenities and location are all excellent. It is steps away from the Tsim Sha Tsui - East MTR station which gets you anywhere in Hong Kong very quickly. Also near the Star Ferry and the major shopping district.
The hotel itself is quite excellent. The room was huge by HK standards and service was extremely attentive. The Shang Palace restaurant was terrific but the concierge and doormen gave me several outside restaurant tips that worked out great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong