Stunning view of the harbor from our room. Large room, free and fast wifi.
Excellent food in all restaurants
Delicious tea in Shang palace
Very comfortable bed. Gracious service, pretty lobby.
Good location, lots of security in hotel was nice.
Cons: the room was a little musty and the lobby smelled like room deodorizer when you walk in. Probably just because it is on the waterfront.
Cafe kool is very busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong