Stayed three nights here in May 2013. A Rolls Royce hotel in this great city, convenient for all the sights on the Kowloon peninsula. The rooms are large and comfortable - ours faced the front entrance on Mody Road. The ones on the other side of the hotel have views of Hong Kong harbour.
Breakfasts were great and the pool was adequate if a little on the small side.
The hotel attracts some top notch clientele, so don't be surprised to see some Lambos and Ferraris parked up outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong