I first stayed at this hotel not long after it opened. Much has changed in Homg Kong and this area in particular has become very built up.
We often stay in Shangri la hotels and they never disappoint.
I am delighted to say that the Kowloon hotel is still wonderful.
Service is amazingly pre-emptive and the systems are fail safe.
Paying more for a harbour De Luxe room was well worth the extra.Why come to Hong Kong to look at buildings.
The Kool cafe was so good that we mostly ate there rather than face the HK crowds in the street.
This hotel is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong