Wow..... as good as it gets. Exceptional .
Great location .. some good bars with live music just a short stroll away open till the early hours.
Tip: do the 'big bus trip' includes full Kowloon and the HK side of the bay .. entry to the peak, tickets for river crossings , fishermans village , discovery bay etc. See all you need to see.. explained in detail and hop on , hop off at your leisure. Incredible value. and a must do.
Oh ...and the views of the harbour are stunning from the hotel room. Cant wait to go back to Hong Kong.. loved it !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong