“Central and comfortable with roof top cooling!”

Regal Hongkong Hotel
Ranked #120 of 723 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

A four day stay visiting friends and the hotel was a pleasant surprise. A quaint little reception desk with service a little old fashioned and not very quick. Our room with a king bed was of an adequate size with basic amenities and a rather strangely positioned television in the window. No free wifi which these days most modern hotels do provide. The nice thing about this hotel is it's roof too swimming pool which in the early Hong Kong summer is a welcomed means of cooling down. Not a bad place for a few days, easy access to Hong Kong's subway system, the trams, and great restaurants around like Din Tai situated in the same building!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Robert M
RegalHongkongHotelEO, Executive Assistant Manager at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mr. Robert,

Whilst we have shared your positive comments with our team, we strive to continuously improve our services.

However, we regret to learn your comment on our reception and the WIFI service. We have taken note of your overall comment and we are putting in your comment to our senior management for attention as we are upgrading our rooms gradually every year and strive to continuously improve our services.

Please be assure that your valuable comment would be brought up to our Management concerns with further enhancement will be in placed in order to preform higher service standard when we serving our guests.

I hope one day we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regal Hongkong Hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel is a true 5 stars hotel. It has a beautiful pool, good gym, great breakfast, fast internet (which was very important because my husband was teaching a class online), beautiful room with an a/c that worked perfectly, and great concierge and front desk service. We could not have asked for a better service, even the room service lady was super attentive and helpful. The location is wonderful, with a close station by the hotel. We stayed in four cities during our trip to China and the Regal Hong Kong Hotel was by far the best. It made our stay in Hong Kong great!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I would like to extend my personal thanks to you for taking the time to comment on our services during your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great location, friendly & professional service, room is clean, but very disappointed with the quality of club access - the selection of the food & drink / opening time was very limitedNot good value for what you pay for the privilege.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Whilst we have shared your positive comments with concerned colleague and our team, we strive to continuously improve our services.

However, we regret to have learnt your comment about the selection of our Executive lounge. We have taken your feedback very constructively and meanwhile implemented corrective actions to ensure a consistent delivery of our service standards.

Please be ensure that your valuable comment would be brought up to our Management concerns with further enhancement will be in placed in order to preform higher service standard when we serving our guests.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed in the executive floor from June 14th to 16th. Except the benefit of good value for money, I also received the excellent service from the front desk of the floor. Not only I got the late check-out at 4:00 pm at the date I left, I was provided with very detailed and useful information regarding the request for the delicious restaurants nearby. The ladies working in the executive counter impressed me a lot with their good patience and attitudes. I have no hesitation in recommending the executive floor of the hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: Executive floor would be my first priority.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RegalHongkongHotelEO, Executive Assistant Manager at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the services provided by our guest service team at executive club floor. I would like to extend my personal thanks to you for taking the time to comment on our services during your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Dear rhk,
My family and I stayed at your hotel for 7 nights (April 17-24),
we were very happy with our stay.
Family Package - Family Two Bedroom Suite suited our needs.
Reservation staff was most helpful, booking, enquiry, most efficient with emails etc.
Reception at Executive floor was most welcoming,
all the staff there at Executive floor were pleasant, helpful and very professional -
especially Tiffany,Iris, Hody, Emily, Fanny and Anna.....providing excellent service at breakfast, cocktail hours, on-line check-in, other enquiry etc. They are most accommodating with our 17 month old granddaughter Special breakfast order eg egg white omelet, pancake was yummy.......We managed to have a lobster dinner at Zeffirino Restorante, service was excellent, and lunch banquet was impressive with its huge variety!
Margaret (dated 28 April, 2014)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RegalHongkongHotelEO, Executive Assistant Manager at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My stay at this hotel, June 7-9, 2014. This is the first bad experience in Hong Kong. Especially the service of front staff, it was very bad. No service minded, bad manners and don't even wanna say "sorry" to the customers. For sure, I won't get back to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kitiya P

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We regret to learn about your dissatisfactory on the service from front desk staff, which was certainly not reflective of our usual standards. Nonetheless, we have taken your feedback very constructively and meanwhile implemented corrective actions and intensive trainings have been in place to ensure a consistent delivery of our service standards.

Whilst we are looking forward to hearing from you soon, we would be delighted to restore your current perception of our services and facilities. For this purpose, I would be obliged, if you could channel your next reservation through my office to enable me to personally look after your well-being.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel and both times I'm impressed with the excellent service by the check in staffs. The rooms are clean and with great views Hong Kong.
The hotel provides free shuttle bus to & from airport. it's within walking distance to Causeway Bay mtr and great shopping malls.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lenna Q
RegalHongkongHotelEO, Executive Assistant Manager at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014