Regal Kowloon Hotel
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$183
US$179
US$143
  • Restaurant
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$175
US$148
US$198
US$166
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$258
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
2,363 results
All reviewsexecutive clubwalking distanceother hotelsnathan roadexecutive roomlate checkbusiness tripmtr stationconcierge stafffamily roompleasant staychecking invictoria harbourbusiness hotelshuttle busbuffet breakfasthong kong island
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Service here very poor. Upon check in was told no more king bed room, so they told us tthat they will change our room for us the next day. But 2nd day, they downgraded our room from club floor to normal room to give us king bed. We complained but there was no more room to change again. They told us to change room again on 3rd day. Then we were given a room in the club floor, but the smallest king bed I ever seen, it was more like a double bed than a king bed. Disappointed with this hotel totally.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Hotel Regal Kowloon is a good hotel, very well located. It is located at walking distance from the metro station, near the main museums and Avenue of the Stars (Bruce Lee Statue). You may be aware of some peculiarities.

The rooms are quite small for a 4 stars, but in Hong Kong you should expect that. The hotel, in the other hand, is large with big spaces, conference rooms, restaurant and bar.

Positive Points

A very good singing couple – Cecile & Joseph – presents a live music performance, at the hotel bar, near the lobby. They seem to be a Vodka bar, many kinds of vodkas, but the main attraction is the show: it really worth the high prices for the drinks. It appears they have an “all you can drink!” offer in specific days or times.

Very good breakfast, different foods: oriental, continental, English or your way breakfast buffet.

Negative Points

I had an offer with Internet included, 30 day non refundable, but the Internet was available only for one device, like one phone or one notebook, as everyone else in the hotel. In the other hand, they booked us at the top floor, which DON’T HAVE ELEVATOR ACESS! Yes, you hop off at the 14th floor and must go to the 15th by stairs; with may not be the best at a 4 star hotel reserved and paid for 30 days before.

I’m sorry, but I don’t have the pictures of my room, only of the bar at show time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I booked a few days before arrival, and paid for an ordinary double room. On arrival, they upgraded me to a corner suite with view of Vitoria Harbour, a huge living room, large bedroom, and marble bathroom with a whirlpool tub. The suite had two flat screens and an espresso machine. A great deal!

The only problem was that when I went to check out, the hotel tried to charge me twice for a single day's Internet (at US $20 per day, which is already outrageous!), and about US $5 for some unspecified items from the minibar, which I hadn't used. The associate eventually removed these charges, but not until after I had flatly told her that I wasn't going to pay them.

Room Tip: From the East end of the building, on the South side, you can see the harbor. From the West end, you can see only the mirrored building across the street.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This hotel offered us by far the best price through an internet booking and came in a lot cheaper than most hotels. The main reason is probably because it is located almost in the middle of no where, in saying that it's got plenty of transport around it and from her you can get to anywhere via bus. Nathan Road is probably about a 30 minute business ride. In general the hotel staff are ok, however if you do make a online booking make sure you take a print out, as reception tried to tell me that they were sure that I had made the payment and that I would need to secure it again until they checked if there reservation team her were too busy to be contacted. I refused to make another payment and demanded they called them - after a lot of time wasted standing in the reception area after a 11 hour flight - it was in deed found that yes I had paid for it, as I had stated at the time, I couldn't make a booking with out paying....... Anyway, the rooms are good but not overly sound proof. If you want to wander around the area there are some sights such as the walled park which has a number of traditional buildings. The rest of the area is very much authentic Hong Kong and you will see some sights!! The team at the desk are great at explaining how to get places and if tell you the best way of getting places and will even flag the bus down for you. If you are looking for a place that if priced well and you are traveling in pairs or a group and you don't mind catching a bus to the main drag then you will find this hotel acceptable.

Room Tip: Only stay here if you don't mind being away from the main tourist parts.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Good Location & service, Only 15 minute to famous Avenue of stars.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business