Regal Kowloon Hotel
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$184
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$281
US$240
Langham Official
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$79
Hotel Direct
2,363 results
All reviewsexecutive clubwalking distanceother hotelsnathan roadexecutive roombusiness triplate checkmtr stationairport shuttleconcierge stafffamily roomchecking invictoria harbourbusiness hotelbuffet breakfasthong kong islandhailey
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We actually booked Regal iClub but got complimentary upgrade since Regal iClub ran out of twin bed room at that time. Once we arrived at the hotel, the doorman/bellman was very welcoming. However, when we approached the front desk, the experience turned 180 degree. The staff who checked us in was not very welcoming. If I am not mistaken, her name is Phoebe. She assigned smoking room for us but we rejected to have smoking room. She did not look happy when she had to assign another room for us. No smile, no explanation about hotel facilities, and no wish for us to have a pleasant stay.

The hotel room is a bit old and small but very clean. I think most of the hotels in Hong Kong have small rooms. The bed is really comfortable. The amenities are fine except that you have to pay for the mouthwash.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andre W
Reviewed 4 July 2012

In Hong Kong for 15th Anniversary of Hand-Over and the Dragon Boat races and the hotel was in the absolute BEST location possible for all the festivities! Unfortunately they did not have my room set up even though I paid in advance. The electronic door key was broken and I had to go to the desk twice since they apparently thought I was too stupid to open my door. Meanwhile after a long flight my wife and daughter were sitting on suit cases in warm, humid hall (no AC in elevators and hall ways). When they finally realized that the door was broken they moved us to a grossly inferior room that smelled of mold and cigarettes and the sixth floor and to add insult to injury stuffed a rollaway bed into it for my daughter. I complained and was told that the next day we would be upgraded to the Club floor and that they were so sorry. They did upgrade us to the Club floor but did not allow any of the perks that they had promised the day before but did send up some fruit and a bottle of wine.
Reception Staff was unfriendly and indifferent but housekeeping staff was very friendly.
The elevators were some of the slowest I have ever seen and were constantly jammed with hot people wondering how it could take so long to go a couple of floors. Everything was at a cost, even wifi was super expensive. The great location is not enough compensation for the poor treatment of the customer. I will not stay there again.
What a shame that a great property in such a great location is managed so poorly;

Room Tip: Only way to get a good room is to shell out the extra money (about $100 USD a day) for the Club level rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2012

it's my first visit to hong kong and the feedback that i get from my friend was that the rooms will be quite small. however, the room that we got was quite huge since we asked for 3 superior rooms. the rooms that we got had 2 queen sized bed. maybe i was lucky as the room that i got was already renovated. so it was clean and spacious. the location is not too bad as within a 10 mins walk, i can get to the main street. the staff is nice and helpful. my complain would be the lift as it's quite old so it is very slow.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank a_rahim701
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Service here very poor. Upon check in was told no more king bed room, so they told us tthat they will change our room for us the next day. But 2nd day, they downgraded our room from club floor to normal room to give us king bed. We complained but there was no more room to change again. They told us to change room again on 3rd day. Then we were given a room in the club floor, but the smallest king bed I ever seen, it was more like a double bed than a king bed. Disappointed with this hotel totally.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Hotel Regal Kowloon is a good hotel, very well located. It is located at walking distance from the metro station, near the main museums and Avenue of the Stars (Bruce Lee Statue). You may be aware of some peculiarities.

The rooms are quite small for a 4 stars, but in Hong Kong you should expect that. The hotel, in the other hand, is large with big spaces, conference rooms, restaurant and bar.

Positive Points

A very good singing couple – Cecile & Joseph – presents a live music performance, at the hotel bar, near the lobby. They seem to be a Vodka bar, many kinds of vodkas, but the main attraction is the show: it really worth the high prices for the drinks. It appears they have an “all you can drink!” offer in specific days or times.

Very good breakfast, different foods: oriental, continental, English or your way breakfast buffet.

Negative Points

I had an offer with Internet included, 30 day non refundable, but the Internet was available only for one device, like one phone or one notebook, as everyone else in the hotel. In the other hand, they booked us at the top floor, which DON’T HAVE ELEVATOR ACESS! Yes, you hop off at the 14th floor and must go to the 15th by stairs; with may not be the best at a 4 star hotel reserved and paid for 30 days before.

I’m sorry, but I don’t have the pictures of my room, only of the bar at show time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends