I travelled with my 75 year old mother to HK for the first time (not hers). While the Grand Harbour Kowloon is a few minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui (the main drag in Kowloon), its free shuttle or inexpensive and plentiful taxis make it easy and quick (7 minutes) to get there, and to the Star Ferry (and thus across to Hong Kong Island). Frankly, it was a pleasure to get back to our hotel at the end of a long day of exploring. It's a wee bit less frenetic than the rest of Kowloon.
The service at the hotel was impeccable. Having worked at a luxury hotel previously, I was very impressed by both the professionalism and warmth of staff. My mother celebrated her birthday whilst we were there and the staff figured out the date of her birthday and surprised her with a full bottle of wine, cake, and a rose. She was thrilled.
The room was spacious and spotless. The gym facilities fantastic and the rooftop pool spectacular. Our chief pleasure was breakfast in the bright dining area overlooking HK Harbour, and sipping a glass of wine at the end of the day outside at the lounge. The views from the hotel are simply fantastic. I would absolutely stay here again. Kudos to the Management and Staff of the Grand Harbour Kowloon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Travelbag so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong