I check in the Harbour Grand,Kowloon on the 05 - 10May, This hotel is located on the harbour in Hung Hum,east kowloon. the hotel is being distant from the main attraction and i love it, coz Hong Kong is over crowded. The hotel location was a little inconvenient if you'r first time visiting Hong Kong, it's not walking distance to near MTR(hung hum) but there's complimentary shuttle bus, that runs every 30mins, from the hotel to Mody road and Hankow rd,from there you can get to places by MTR. the driver is very friendly and pleasent and also there's line of taksi outside the hotel.
When i step out from our limo, you and see friendly concierge and door man, welcoming you with a bright smile, The front desk was really helpfull and service is excellent.
We have a connecting room on the 15floors,The view from my room is superb, overlooking by the bay. Room are very clean, with large flat T.V, full sized bath wt separate shower, we hv complimentary fresh fruits and news papper daily. The pool is located at the top of the hotel, the pool view is fantastic, while you'r swimming, you could see the harbour view through the glass wall, I think you sometime see the pool in Hong Kong movie, the view was amazing at nite I did not used the gym so no comment on it.
oH! yah we been stay for a few day,and every day there's wedding banquet and lots of people at the lobby taking picture expecially the stair, is always decorate with beautiful flower along the stair and is beautiful. I don't really like the enviroment, that the lobby is always pack with peoples from 4pm to 10pm.
there's a Jusco supemarrket nearby, is just 6mints walk. look for the ship( Whangpo). you can get everything in there.
I absolutely recommend the Harbour Grand hotel to my friends, is my 2nd time staying in this hotel
What i find very expensive is the WiFi access, is HKDD130 per device for 24hours, The line in my room's fine but my daughters room was painfully slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong