A wonderful and amazing place to stay in Hongkong. We're upgraded to the Harbour view higher floor corner rooms with a great , fantastic and magical view of the Harbour.(browse thru our pics). The property is ideally situated near the Whompoa Garden area, with lots of eating and shopping area nearby. The hotel runs a regular and frequent shuttle service to the Nathan Road, which is very convinient and helpful. The lobby and the hotel area is grand and stupendous.They are well maintained too. We stayed there for 4 nights and had a wonderful time throughout our stay. Cabs are easily available. The Big Sardar Doorkeepers are well informed about the city and will guide you with lovely and delightful suggestions for your trip to make it more enchanting. Our Rooms were big and spacious, keeping in mind of our 2 daughters(10 & 7) alongwith us,, still the room was quite spacious. Corner room comes with large bathing area (separate shower and tub area), but very small Toilet area. The rooms are very modern, the freeze is well stocked and the service is quite satisfactory.
The real marvel and beauty is the Pool. Its smashing!!!!! the views from it is beyond comparison. The Pool is very neat and clean and well maintained. Attendants are readily available for any help required.
Both checkin and checkout was very prompt less than 5 minutes.
It is very difficult to get any bell boys to get your luggage to your room. No one will be available to welcome you and help you in getting the luggage out from the cab. Some problems were there with basic ground level staff, not helpful(bell boys and concierge staff). So always be prepared to help yourselves with ur luggages and belongings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong