We stayed at Harbour Grand Kowloon from 27-29 Nov. Our room is a superior harbour view on the 5th floor (room 533). The view from our room is wonderful ! We can see the boats nearer than those in deluxe rooms on higher floor !
We come to Hong Kong nearly every year and have stayed at various hotels as there are lots of choices. This might be the first time that we think we will return to this hotel again and again.
This hotel is most suitable for those who want to relax and enjoy the beauty of the harbour. The hotel itself is very elegant and beautiful. The room is comfortable, clean, and more spacious than most hotels in HK. For those who love shopping, it's about 10-15 mins to TST. Free shuttle bus provided by hotel every 30 mins is very convenient.
We did not eat in the hotel so cannot say about the food. But we noticed that dinner buffet at The Promenade restaurant was very popular and crowded. Around the hotel there are many places to eat including the restaurants at Whampoa Gourmet Place which is only 5 mins walk from the hotel.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had no problem in getting information from them about local shops and restaurants that we wanted to go. The hotel also gave us a bottle of white wine and a bowl of fruit as it was our wedding anniversary which we appreciated a lot.
I highly recommend this hotel. It would surely be our first choice when coming to HK next time. But if you come to HK for the first time and shopping is your main purpose, a hotel in TST might be more suitable for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Victoria Harbour waterfront and in the heart of the vibrant Whampoa Shopping district with over 300 local shops. The Hotel is just a few steps from MTR Whampoa Station, Exit D2 (scheduled to open on October 23, 2016) travelling to major tourist destinations such as Temple Street at Jordan and Ladies Market at Mong Kok, and eight minutes away from the bustling Tsimshatsui by Hotel shuttle bus available every 20 minutes. The ferry to North point is just footsteps away where all local attractions and entertainment on Hong Kong Island are within reach. With most of the hotel’s public area enjoying the spectacular harbour views, hotel features 555 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, six restaurants, certified Halal food available (advance order is required), a rooftop glass-framed swimming pool, a deluxe fitness centre with fully equipped gym facilities available 24 hours daily; sauna, steam bath and spa services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong