Spent 4 nights here in May 2012, its not a bad hotel, and they have a Great Band that plays in the lobby resturant of an evening, we had no problems but i must say they advertise a pool on the 3rd floor and the Picture shows clear blue sky on one side but this is a complete lie!! and misleading "See Picture's", the pool is completely surrounded by Buildings!! but they have been airbrushed!! out of there Advert's, so be aware the Markets arn't the Only Fake things!!! We were given a free token for 1x Breakfast!! That was enough its very poor!!, proberly why they gave it away. Like all of Hong Kong the Prices for western style Food and Drink is far to pricey!! But this is due to them having to Import everything we are used to, but if you just buy no-name product the prices are relevent to the area!, however there are still plenty of great resturants and shops to go in and the Highlights which are a must are the Peak Viewing platform! " Quality" and if you want to shop Cheaply then use the MTR and take a short trip to a place called Mong Kok in Kowloon!! it has a fantastic Market where you will get all you fakes!! and much more! don't bother with the so called Stanley Market as its very small and poor, and a waste of a journey, i would stay at this hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide quick access to the renowned shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing area, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and Airport Express Hong Kong Station by hotel complimentary shuttle bus service and other tourist attractions such as The Peak, Ngong Ping 360 as well as Hong Kong Disneyland by subway. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. While most boast views of the eastern side of Victoria Harbour, all are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Café. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong