We have stayed at the Harbour Plaza North Point on two occasions and you just know good service when you receive it. The staff are fantastic and are very well trained in customer service. Our first trip was in 2007 and we last visited in 2012. We travelled with two young boys 6 & 11 then 11 & 17 on the second trip. The hotel were very flexible in accommodating us as there was a bit of confusion when we first arrived with only a sofa couch for the two kids. But they quickly solved this and had another bed brought up and were very helpful in making sure we were happy with the outcome. Make sure you touch base the concierge who are the best for local info and all speak Yin Mun (English) The location is ideal on the blue MTR line and only six stops from Central Station which is the main stop on the Island The MTR is a very safe form of transport and you will have no issues travelling beyond the tube. The Hotel is convenient to the North Point Station being about a two minute walk across the road past the Welcome Supermarket. (great for milk & cereal as the breakfast in the hotel can be little sharp) The MTR is an extremely safe way to travel in Hong Kong and once you master the Octopus card you will be a converted MTR traveller. Just a debit card you can buy at the bigger stations and load almost anyway and just scan onto a station and scan when you leave. Plus you can use it anywhere you see the the Octopus symbol which is just about anywhere. There is so much to do in Hong Kong, Disney Land (full day), Ocean park (two days), Big Buddha (great condala sky ride) Macau, the outer Islands, the markets and don't forget the night markets. If you are looking for a family destination where longing by the pool and sipping drinks all day aint for you, then Hong Kong is a great option. We would leave the Harbour Plaza at around 0830 and would not get back till around 2100 cos there is so much to do in this city. I should say the hotel has great pool on the 9th floor and a well equipped gym but given there is so much to see and so much to do, this fantastic hotel is just a launching point for the best 6 to 10 days an adventurous want to experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide quick access to the renowned shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing area, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and Airport Express Hong Kong Station by hotel complimentary shuttle bus service and other tourist attractions such as The Peak, Ngong Ping 360 as well as Hong Kong Disneyland by subway. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. While most boast views of the eastern side of Victoria Harbour, all are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Café. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong