Le Meridien Cyberport
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$965
US$642
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$166
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$235
US$540
US$463
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$149
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewnam fonghourly shuttleunagihong kong stationthe south china seaspg platinuma small shopping mallbus terminalquiet locationbustling citykennedy townbuffet breakfasthotel is locatedcauseway bayrestaurant staffbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love this hotel. It may not be central HK but the area is relatively close to HK Central and other places like Stanley Market. Rooms are nice and clean, well appointed. Loved the bathroom design and use of glass and mirror. I certainly can't complain about my stay here, I really enjoyed it and was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Stayed on level 7, very nice room. Soundproofing was good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienCyberport, General Manager at Le Meridien Cyberport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Christine L,

Thank you very much for spending the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us. I am particularly happy to hear you loved the hotel decoration and design. Your encouraging lines help our team to remain highly motivated and to achieve the service levels that we stand for.

We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again should your travel bring you back to Le Meridien Cyberport.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here on a 36-hour layover between flights from the Mid East to the US. The hotel was a pleasant oasis of calm in the otherwise hectic hustle and bustle of Central & Kowloon. From the airport, I took the train to MRT HK Station and then the free hourly shuttle from there to the hotel, which took about 15 minutes. As an SPG Platinum, I received a room with a 3-window panoramic view of the sea, from which I whiled away hours spotting container ships plying Telegraph Bay. I was a bit surprised by the compact size of the room, but it had a good bed and fairy large bathroom. The internet speed was good and the TV had a wide variety of international channels. The gym was small, but with a decent number of machines. The pool area was lovely and the pool a respectable size and shaped so that laps are doable. In addition, the adjacent mall had a supermarket, cinema and food court.
Overall, the level or service was excellent (especially John the bell captain, the reception and the Prompt restaurant staff), but a bit off in the Podium bar, (no greeting, staff chatting on the phone and with each other while customers waited for service).
All in all, a very pleasant, restful stay.

Room Tip: Corner, sea-view rooms offer the best views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
LeMeridienCyberport, General Manager at Le Meridien Cyberport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Musqat,

Thank you very much for spending the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us in such detail. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and the way you liked our service and offerings. I will definitely extend your warm compliments to the team. As for the location, we play host to many travelers looking for a more relaxed stay in Hong Kong and can enjoy a rather peaceful environment which is rare in Hong Kong.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I some how did not like the overall ambiance of the hotel. I am staying here when i am writing this. When they make your room they don't clean the room properly. The empty water bottles and other things which are lying in the room are still laying there.

The breakfast menu is so boring. First you don't have much options. The menu is the same every day. By third day you will feel like ohh i have to eat this breakfast. They have an Indian Dish vegetable curry and some frozen parata heated. I cannot explain how bad it is you should eat once to comment.

Today i decided to Try an Indian dish - Butter Chicken. The chicken is over cooked and no salt and cream. I requested them to add salt. But i did not see any difference. It wad like some chicken piece in tomato gravy.

I will not prefer to stay in this hotel or recommend any one to stay. Its your choice. The only attraction is this is next to my office.

Room Tip: I will not recommend any one to stay
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SunilRajR

Dear SuniRajR,

Thank you for leaving your precious comments that will help us continue to drive our efforts to improve our guest experience. It is unfortunate to learn that the quality of food in our Prompt restaurant was not as you would have expected it. I would like to assure you that your remarks have been forwarded to our Executive Chef in order to give this area immediate attention. Furthermore, we will conduct additional spot checks on the menu items in order to better the quality of the offer.

I trust you agree that I am concerned with your response to us, as it does not reflect the high level of service that Le Meridien Cyberport stands for. I will certainly work with Housekeeping team to ensure our service is brought in line with Le Meridien standards.

I hope your experience will be far more superior during your next stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back and to providing you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The is the hottest pool I have ever been in. A bit like swimming in soup. We ordered some water to cool off and that was hot too! A very unpleasant pool experience. I hope the management sort this out. Our kids were crying from heat by the time we left.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Susie S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review in TripAdvisor. It was indeed extremely hot the day you have experienced our pool. With a temperature of 32 degrees Celsius outside and a shallow pool (1.5 meter) it is unfortunately not possible to maintain a cold water pool. The constant water flow is cold water however with the heat outside from the sun the water warm up rather rapidly.

Thank you for your kind understanding and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here for a week to attend a company sales conference and enjoyed the time a great deal. The pool is nice and the water is like bath water - nice and warm. The gym is well-equipped and the hotel restaurants are nice. Modern room amenities with a very contemporary feel and very comfortable beds. The art exhibit on the first floor was a nice touch. The hourly shuttle service to and from the MTR station made it very easy to go to the central part of Hong Kong to explore, eat, and shop. An appreciated convenience.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view room if available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear DBurchette,

Thank you very much for spending the time to share your experience of your recent stay with us. I am particularly happy to hear you loved the hotel facilities and the Ocean View room. Your encouraging lines help our team to remain highly motivated and to achieve the service levels that we stand for.