I love this hotel, so I often stay there with my family, even though I feel it's a little bit expensive.
The below is good points and but points I think.
- Good points
- Great location; convenient from HK airport, just above the dutyfree shop, near a shopping mall, near a subway station, and there are many restaurants
- Clean, quiet, and comfortable; this is a first class hotel. the room is clean, the bed is very comfortable.
- Good for family; can arrange baby cot by sending an e-mail
- Not but service; staffs are good
- Bad points
- a little bit expensive
- located Not a historical place to see
- always crowded; the service is not bad, but there are so many people. so you have to wait some moment to do everything
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, Hong Kong is an elegant European-style sanctuary located in the heart of Kowloon's busiest commercial and entertainment district - Tsim Sha Tsui surrounded by superb designer boutiques including the World's second largest stores of Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci and Prada, and the Harbour City, a mega shopping arcade with over 700 shops mere minutes away. With glittering Victoria Harbour as the backdrop and easy walking distance to Tsimshatsui MTR underground station and the renowned Star Ferry attraction, this unique locale provides a perfect blend of history in a haven of luxury. Recently celebrating an expansive US$30 million refurbishment and epitomises a timeless European elegance featuring 498 luxurious guest rooms and suites, equipped with innovative amenities including Blissful Beds, deep bathtubs, nespresso machines and bespoke British minibars. Brand signature Service Stylists and Guest Experience Managers are also available to accommodate any guest's needs, from unpacking luggage to organising sightseeing. Hotel attractions range from the scenic rooftop pool and the Three Michelin-Starred Cantonese restaurant, T'ang Court to having The Langham Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood at Palm Court and sipping bourbon creations and gin specialties at the award-winning Artesian Bar. For all-day dining, The Food Gallery showcases interactive International and Asian cooking stations, while guests who crave for Western comforts can indulge in Burgers, Reuben's and Milkshakes at Main St. Deli and steak and seafood at The Bostonian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Langham, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langham Hotel Hong Kong
- The Langham, Hong Kong