This is a hotel with wonderful view but extremely slow check in process. My daughter and I decided to sit down at the lobby lounge for a cocktail after a hot summer day shopping on July 10. The Mojito we ordered were warm and tasted like water. When we ordered a second one (although we should have insisted on replacement and we didn't), the second Mojito came back with slightly more rum but again, warm. After a 33 degree celsius day the last thing we wanted was two warm cocktails. Very disappointing and there was absolutely no service in the lobby lounge. The bar manager and the waitresses were more interested in tallking amongst themselves than serving clients. Please avoid the lobby lounge if you are visiting the Intercon Hotel in Hong Kong, even if you are member of the Intercon's Ambassador program.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental