when the receptionist aknowledged that it was my 50th time at their hotel , I was a little surprised , but on the other hand it's always been my favourite hotel at HKG .
From the limo waiting for me at the airport , to the service , to the wonderful sight of the Bay from the rooms , to the various excellent restaurants , to the location in kowloon , everything for me made this hotel the best choice during my frequent trips to and from China .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental