Upon arriving at Hong Kong International you will proceed to Intercontinental Hong Kong's Airport Reception Desk. The receptionist will check you in and you a driver take you by MB 500 sedan to the hotel which is located along the water.
The door man greet you by name and ask if you immediately require anything. Your luggage will be checked into your room while you have a drink in the lobby. The lobby is very open and vast looking out to the water.
As a ambassador member of Intercontinental Hotels I have access to the Intercontinental Club Lounge. The Lounge area is one of the nicest with much to eat and drink. The breakfast selection is unque with many options and including Chinese dim sum. During the evening dim sum, cold seafood, various items are offered. You really can have your meals right here and never go out.
Concierge staff is very well trained to assist you and make your stay seamless.
The rooms are traditionally decorated and some have great viewers of the water. All rooms are reasonable in size but suites are much roomier.
The spa facilities are very luxurious and you can have a private suite with steam and hot tub. The pool is dramatic and has great views.
If you are a Nobu fan you will be happy to know it is located in the hotel and I dined almost every night having wonderful sushi.
Intercontinental Hong Kong's location on the water so it is relaxing and away from the hustle.
When you do check out and request service to Hong Kong Internatinal Airport you will be taken by MB 500 Sedan and Intercontinental staff at the airport will take you directly to your airline and check you in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental