We traveled to CHina for our 25th wedding anniversary and our two night stay at the Intercontinental was our special treat and what a treat it Was. We got a Harbour View room and spent many happy moments watching the boats and ferries on the water. The room was amazing with turn down service and a huge bathroom. We got room service one night and it was very good. We had appetizers In the bar and watched the light show on the buildings across the water. We really enjoyed the quick access to the pier and the boardwalk along the water. It is worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental