I had the pleasure to stay here 2 nights last week, everything exceeded my expectations. I'd recommend upgrading to a harbor view room, breathtaking views! Loved the pool area, fitness center, and lobby lounge area. Easy walk to Avenue of the Stars, Star Ferry, and Nathan Road.
Only gripe: I did encounter several extremely rude and pretentious guests during my stay. It's a shame that some people think money gives them the right to treat the hotel staff and other guests with disrespect. Shame on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental