I am staying for the last 15 years in this hotel,first 6 x times a year,now only 2 x times.
this is the only hotel where I really feel at home when I arrive,they escort you to the room,(which is always the same for the last 10 years),
they allready know which dutch newspaper I would like to have,everybody knows your name(how do they do this??).
the restaurants are incredible in this hotel,especially the steak house and nobu.
room service is great.
the lounge on the first floor is fantastic for breakfast and cocktails in the afternoon.
the gym and the pool are among the best in hongkong.
I have tried all the 5 star hotels in hongkong and this is by far the best,but make sure you book a room with a terrace on the 3 floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental