This is the 3rd time I have stayed in The InterContinental HK but will choose to stay in another hotel in Kowloon the next time I visit Hong Kong.The view and the location of the hotel right on the harbor is excellent however the hotel is in need of a refurbishment to command such a high room tariff. As a member the InterContinental Ambassador program I normally stay in IC hotel's but unfortunately I found the service this time, particularly by Club staff, to be average (unusual for IC staff) which was disappointing. High Tea and pre dinner drinks in the Lobby Bar were great and I will continue to do this, as was the hotel limousine service and concierge but the room rate is too high for the overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental