We stayed at The Peninsula on our way out to mainland China and at IC on the way back. My wife chooses IC - no contest. Here's her reasons:
1. Bathroom was amazing - clean, huge, bright and every detail right.
2. Location - the harbor view might be the best room in the world. Sit there at a massive window, watching the ships go by.
Nice cold AC, excellent restaurants (NOBU!), comfortable beds, airport transportation in a Mercedes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental