Stayed my last night back in Hong Kong in this Hotel. Receiption and check in were nice, fast and friendly. The rooms are nice and big. Very clean. I didn't like the design and colours of the room, but that might be different for you, just my personal taste.
The concierge service, a very nice and friendly lady, helped me a lot in a very professional way and gave me good tips. Super.
We left the hotel, and when you come back, they prepared the room for the night. Very lovely.
I had a room with view to the Peninsula Hotel. I think the other side of the Hotel has better views to the city, over the water and the walk of the stars. You should make sure to stay on this side.
On my side there was also a hughe construction zone right handed. You could hear the noise, but it was not too noisy. But it destroys the view. The pool is now next to the construction, so it might be no fun to relax at the pool. Just to make sure, the construction is NOT from the hotel, its the next piece of land and it looks it will be there for a bit longer. So if you choose the other side of the hotel, mentioned above, you will have a guaranteed GOOD stay in the Hotel.
The breakfast was not included in my room, I guess I booked it wrong, but it was very very very good. Lots of cheese and cold cut and a lot of different kind of bread. They ve breakfast for every kind of person and nationality there, I cant imagine anyone goes there and dislikes it.
I'll come back sooner or later
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental