We stayed in a harbour view room and it was well worth the extra investment. The 180 degree view of the harbour is equally spectacular either day or night, and the comfortable chaise longue is perfectly placed in the window to take in the scenery. The view from the lounge bar is equally incredible, probably even better than the Ritz Carlton as you’re closer to everything at the Intercontinental, rather than viewing it from far far above. The rooms are very comfortable and the bathroom was huge. The pool area is very clean and well styled, although there is some noise from the construction site next door. All in all a great hotel and still the best choice for epic views of the harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental