My Partner and i stayed here for just 2 nights, whilst on a round the world trip. This hotel stay was on the last bit of our trip and we wanted to end it on a high. Wow! what service! The warm welcome and attention to detail is amazing and the staff are so very attentive. The hotel was quiet, relaxing and pure luxury. We had an amazing large harbour view room, we didnt once put the tv on but just kept looking out of the window at the amazing view! At eight o'clock each evening the harbour lights up to an amazing laser light show. Breakfast is buffet style and is very delicious with fantastic choice. I chose this hotel from the highly recommended reviews of other trip-advisor travellers, and they were so right! We would definately stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, IHG, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental