InterContinental Hong Kong
US$150
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$203
US$337
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$184
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$281
US$240
Langham Official
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$79
Hotel Direct
4,378 results
All reviewslobby loungeharbourside restaurantyan toh heenbose sound systemharbour viewlight showjunior suiteinfinity poolsalisbury roadclub accessvictoria harborbreakfast buffetfloor to ceiling windowschinese restaurantan upgradethe star ferry terminaltsim sha tsui
Reviewed 3 December 2008

Only arriving in the airport, having the pickup car ready,
already at that point they know your name, not a munber...
I was in the Intercontinental Hotel when in Bangkok the Airport closed. The hotel concierge was aware of passengers being stuck in Hong Kong. Perfect service.
The room was extended, they contacted the airline and arranged everything.
Like always, the rooms, with harborview is relaxing and most beautiful. The restaurants are super.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank JanDeneir
Reviewed 2 December 2008

My Partner and i stayed here for just 2 nights, whilst on a round the world trip. This hotel stay was on the last bit of our trip and we wanted to end it on a high. Wow! what service! The warm welcome and attention to detail is amazing and the staff are so very attentive. The hotel was quiet, relaxing and pure luxury. We had an amazing large harbour view room, we didnt once put the tv on but just kept looking out of the window at the amazing view! At eight o'clock each evening the harbour lights up to an amazing laser light show. Breakfast is buffet style and is very delicious with fantastic choice. I chose this hotel from the highly recommended reviews of other trip-advisor travellers, and they were so right! We would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MandyCardiff
Reviewed 27 November 2008

Just come back from 6 nights stay at the Intercontinental, excellent hotel with expected high level of service. We stayed in a harbour view room, brilliant view. We have stopped previously at the Shangri-La but the views are not nearley as good, although the levels of service at both hotels are excellent.

Would certainly recommend especially the harbour view

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Symilakis
Reviewed 26 November 2008

Had some trepidation about the Intercon since I wanted the best hotel in the city for this trip and have been disappointed by some Intercons in the past (they can be hit or miss). But this Intercontinental is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS! Do not let any past negative Intercontinental experience deter you from booking this hotel! I'm so glad I trusted TripAdvisor and stayed at the Hong Kong Intercontinental!

From the moment we arrived, the staff got every detail correct. We were met at the car and taken directly to our room. The woman who checked us in took care of every detail and showed us all the features of the room. She even made a dinner reservation for us right from the room. Within minutes the bellhop arrived with our bags and placed them in the closet. We had a Deluxe Harbour View Room that was stunning...what a view!!! I could have spent the entire stay in the room just looking out the window! The layout of the room was excellent with a very large and private bathroom and it was so quiet I never heard a peep from another room, or guest, or anyone in the hall.

Moments later the housekeeper arrived to turn down our beds and ask if there was anything else she could do for us. I said the iPod adapter wasn't playing my iPod (touch model) through the Bose surround sound system in the room. She made a call and moments later an engineer arrived to adjust the system to work with my new iPod Touch. Wow!

Any time I passed any employee in the hotel they greeted us, even stopping in their tracks (if they were walking the other way) and bowing and greeting me, before continuing on their way. WOW.

At the pool, moments after I chose a lounger to sit in, an attendant arrived with a welcome tray containing a cold towel, an orchid, a little motorized (hand-held) fan, and a pool services guide with a "do not disturb" sign. Very nice touch... I decided a few minutes later I wanted to move to the jacuzzi area and started to move my things, when the attendant hurried over and offered to carry my things for me.

We had booked the hotel's Bentley to take us to the airport at 17:30 and had asked for a bellhop to pick up our bags at 16:00. The bellhop arrived at 15:59. I wasn't ready so I said I needed 5 more minutes. He graciously disappeared and reappeared exactly 5 minutes later...wow. Upon departure I decided to leave my camera (which had broken on the plane) in the room to see how the hotel would handle it. After vacating the room, we went to the lobby for afternoon tea. As we were walking from the lobby to the car for departure, the waiter came running over and said we had forgotten our camera in the room and would we please pick it up at the desk. Nice.

We then were escorted to the Bentley for departure and no less than 4 staff member including the manager were there in a line to thank us for staying and to wave goodbye. If that wasn't enough, when we arrived at the airport a uniformed Intercontinental agent met us as we pulled up, loaded our bags onto a cart and escorted us to the airline check-in counter and waited there with us until we finished checking-in.

I have to say that I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this hotel...it was excellent and I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Hong Kong. I wish every hotel stay was this exceptional. This hotel is defiitely one of the world's very best. It deserves a higher ranking than I can even give it!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank expresspak
Reviewed 8 November 2008

A have spent recently a two nights staying in the Hotel Intercontinental. I have got a Deluxe Harbour view contemporary room with a King size bed. The Hotel is fantastic, the atmposphere is simply outstanding, with an hall that is opened on the breathtaking view of the harbour and the skyline of the Hong Kong island's buildings.
The deluxe rooms have been recently refurbished and now feature a contemporary design, a big marble bathroom with separate bathtube and wc.
The amenities are of excellent quality, and the room setting also includes a 46" inches LCD TV and a Bose Sound System with Ipod connector
The service is very attentive and professional, I have required the concierge a China Visa and a train's ticket and everything was managed very quickly.
In the Hotel there are also two restaurants included in the top ten of the Hong-Kong musts: the "Spoon" by Alain Ducasse (fusion-french cusine) and the Japanese renowed Nobu.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business